Volunteers are ready and willing to help veterans by providing assistance with:
- Disability Assistance
- Dependent and Survivor Benefits
- Burial Benefits Assistance
- Employment Application Assistance
- Networking with the Local, Area, and Statewide Agencies for Claims, Compensation, and Education
- Referrals to Local Agencies
- Legal Counsel Referral
- Access to Onsite Computers and Printer
- Computer Classes
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Supplemental Social Security (SSI) and Other Government and State Programs
- Court Services
- Medical Benefits
- Food and Gas Vouchers
- Home Loans Assistance
*All services are provided for veterans who have their DD 214 or discharge papers.
Working partnerships are continuously established with local and statewide community agencies and organizations who work together to find solutions to the problems and needs facing our Gwinnett County veterans.
To find out more on how you can be part of this exciting venture check out our Volunteers page.