In collaboration with our partner organizations, we provide assistance to veterans with:
- Disability claims
- Dependent and Survivor Benefits
- Burial Benefits
- Access to onsite computers and printer
- Medical Benefits
- VA home loans information
- Referrals to local agencies
- Medical, vision, and dental care
- Homeless shelters
- Food pantries
- Financial assistance
*All services are provided for veterans who have their DD 214 or discharge papers.
Working partnerships are continuously established with local and statewide community agencies and organizations who work together to find solutions to the problems and needs facing our Gwinnett County veterans.
To find out more on how you can be part of this exciting venture check out our Volunteers page.